We are gearing up to start Season 2 of the ALLin podcast. Season 2 will focus on what the Bible teaches and shows us about marriage, and why we are wrong to limit it to “a natural born man and natural born woman” as conservatives now frame it. We will also look at LGBTQI-positive interpretations of Scripture.
It would be really beneficial for you to listen to Season 1 before you dive into Season 2. Season 1 consists of 20 episodes that look at the seven “clobber verses” in the Bible that are typically used to argue that LGBTQI people are somehow breaking God’s natural order and are “abomination” to God. Season 1 also looks at some key issues around definitions of gender, sexual orientation and sexual biology.
To listen to Season 1, please subscribe to ALLin on your podcast player of choice:
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/all-in/id1566787924
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aHR0cHM6Ly9hbGxpbmxnYnRxaS5saWJzeW4uY29tL3Jzcw
- Stitcher: https://www.stitcher.com/show/all-in-christians-affirming-lgbtqi
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6cY25yALG9h4I8lRknGRv9
- TuneIn: https://tunein.com/podcasts/Religion–Spirituality-Podcasts/ALLin-p1433473/
- Deezer: https://deezer.com/show/2625192
If your podcast player of choice does not yet list ALLin, please add it using the RSS feed: https://allinlgbtqi.libsyn.com/rss
Or, if all else fails, listen to it on our hosting platform, LibSyn: https://directory.libsyn.com/episode/index/id/17429297